The FireBootCamp Certified Developer (Angular) assessment is available to anyone who wished to validate their knowledge of how to build complex software products using Angular 2.
The assessment is exhaustive and rigorous. The test-taker will be required to apply their knowledge of Angular 2 to solve a real work scenario, and present their application in a professional manner.
Taking a course is not required. While taking a FireBootCamp course is highly recommended, if you feel you already possess a high level of knowledge, you have the option to take the FBC Certified Developer assessment directly.
The FBC Certified Developer assessment is based upon the key concept areas taught in the FireBootCamp Angular Course, but does not cover Authentication with Auth0 or Payments using Stripe.
- You will be given a written requirement.A sample requirement is included at the bottom of this page.
- Submit your code by adding it to a git repository on VisualStudio.com
- Record a 6 minute video and publish it on YouTubeTne video is to include:
- a 2 minute demonstration of the working application
- a 4 minute highlight of the most important concepts learnt showing the relevant code
- Send an appointment to your mentor and the head mentor to review your application and video
- You receive ONE (1) opportunity to resubmit your code and video based on the feedback provided
- If your code and video are regarded as meeting the expectations of a ‘FBC Certified Developer’ you will be granted the certification.