Level 1, 371 Adelaide Street
Brisbane, QLD 4000
.NET 6 has replaced .NET 5 and .NET Core 3.1, and is the new standard in .NET.
This is the only .NET going forward, and our experts can get you ready to use the most powerful version ever! This fast-paced one-day course covers many topics, such as:
You will finish the day with a solid understanding of why you should be using .NET 6 and the enterprise capabilities using the new platform.
1. Getting Started with .NET 6 – Learn how to get up and running quickly with .NET 6.
2. Minimal APIs with ASP.NET Core – Build web APIs without the boilerplate. With .NET 6, you can build a fully functioning REST API with just a few lines of code.
3. Working with Entity Framework Core – Enterprise data access with Entity Framework Core.
4. Communication with Backend APIs in .NET – REST, Web API, Minimal APIs, gRPC, GraphQL, SignalR.
5. Modern Web Dev with Blazor – Building an interactive UI with clean and simple C# from the comfort of your preferred development environment.
6. Cloudy with a Chance of Mobile – With .NET, you can write once and run anywhere; from the cloud to your pocket, and even your beer fridge!
7. Simplified Automated Testing – No surprises or disappointments – Learn how to write automated tests using the latest tools and techniques with .NET 6.
8. Source Generators – .NET developers have relied on reflection for a long time, but it has a runtime impact. In this session you will learn how to leverage source generators to add code at compile time and enhance your applications without losing performance.
Matt Goldman has worked on a number of projects for a range of clients, including government agencies and multinational organisations. Matt loves making things, and at SSW uses that passion to fuel his work with .NET, EF / EF Core, Xamarin (and soon MAUI), Azure and Blazor.
Jason Taylor is a passionate solution architect with over 15 years professional experience, currently specialising i n enterprise application development utilising ASP.NET MVC, Web API, SignalR, Entity Framework, AngularJS, TypeScript, and Bootstrap. Achieved Master of Information Technology in Software Architecture (2011) and Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer in Web Applications (2016).
|30th October 2020||ONLINE|
|29th April 2020||ONLINE|
|29th October 2019|
|31st October 2019|
|1st November 2019|
|2nd April 2019|
|4th April 2019|
|5th April 2019|
|26th November 2018|
|29th November 2018||Sold OUT|
|30th November 2018|
|16th April 2018||Sold OUT|
|19th April 2018||Sold OUT|
|20th April 2018|
|16th October 2017|
|19th October 2017||Sold OUT|
|20th October 2017||Sold OUT|
|25th July 2017|
|27th July 2017||Sold OUT|
|28th July 2017|